I am a member of the Laboratory of Applied Computation, Computer Science Department, Bogor Agricultural University. My research interest is in data mining techniques applied to the real data in agriculture. Currently I am doing research on spatial data mining and spatial data warehousing on hotspot data as forest and land fires indicator.
- Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Transboundary Haze from Peatland Fires and Its Relation to Land Use And Land Cover Change (2018-2019)
- Spatial Online Analytical Processing (SOLAP) for Agricultural Commodities using Multidimensional Data Analysis Approach (2017-2018)
- Trajectory Pattern Mining on Haze of Peatland Fires (2017 -2019)
- Developing an Early Warning System for Forest and Peat Land Fires in Sumatera and Kalimantan using Spatio-Temporal Data Mining Approach (2015-2016)
- Spatial Online Analytical Processing (SOLAP) for Hotspot Distribution (2013 – 2015)