General Lecture on Observing Indonesian Air Pollution from Space was held on 24 March 2018 at Faculty of Forestry IPB. It’s interesting talk which was delivered by Dr Bryan Duncan from NASA’s Gooddard Space Flight Center USA. Find more about Dr Bryan at here: https://acd-ext.gsfc.nasa.gov/People/Duncan/.
NASA has introduced the satellite Orbiting Carbon Observatory 2 (OCO-2). OCO-2 is an American environmental science satellite which launched on 2 July 2014 which has a mission in observing atmospheric CO2.
- Attending General Lecture on Observing Indonesian Air Pollution from Space
- FMIPA lecturers with high score of teaching evaluation in odd semester 2017/2018
- Computer Science Department as the Winner of IPB Website Competition 2017
- Tribute to IPB’s Innovators, 11 December 2017
- Committee of IPB Rector Election, period of 2017-2022
- Presenting Research Posters, 6 December 2017
- 1st JCC Meeting of SATREPS, 4 December 2017
- General Lecture on Basic Techniques in Data Mining and its Applications, 10 November 2017
- General Lecture on Spatio-temporal Data Mining, 10 November 2017
- Workshop on Basic Technique of Data Mining, 9 November 2017