General Lecture on Observing Indonesian Air Pollution from Space was held on 24 March 2018 at Faculty of Forestry IPB. It’s interesting talk which was delivered by Dr Bryan Duncan from NASA’s Gooddard Space Flight Center USA. Find more about Dr Bryan at here: https://acd-ext.gsfc.nasa.gov/People/Duncan/.
NASA has introduced the satellite Orbiting Carbon Observatory 2 (OCO-2). OCO-2 is an American environmental science satellite which launched on 2 July 2014 which has a mission in observing atmospheric CO2.
- Presenting “SOLAP for Agricultural Commodities” in HKTI Innovation Award 2018
- Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak 1439 H
- Data Mining on Air Pollution Modelling as Impacts of Forest Fires (MAPFire)
- Newton Institutional Links – KLN Information Day, 9 May 2018
- Attending General Lecture on Observing Indonesian Air Pollution from Space
- FMIPA lecturers with high score of teaching evaluation in odd semester 2017/2018
- Computer Science Department as the Winner of IPB Website Competition 2017
- Tribute to IPB’s Innovators, 11 December 2017
- Committee of IPB Rector Election, period of 2017-2022
- Presenting Research Posters, 6 December 2017