“R is now used by over 50% of data miners. R, Python, and SQL were the most popular programming languages. Python, Lisp/Clojure, and Unix tools showest the highest growth in 2012, while Java and MATLAB slightly declined in popularity” (KDnuggets, August 2012).
- ArcGIS Platform Technical Workshop, 17 April 2017
- Discussion about Research Agenda on Remote Sensing Utilization in Indonesia, 12 April 2017
- General Lecture of Data Mining on Scientific 16 March 2017
- General course on Application of GIS, RS and DM on Forest Fires Risk Modelling, 22 November 2016
- The 3rd International Seminar on Sciences 2016, 3 November 2016